Is your website getting as much traffic as you would like? More importantly, are customers staying on your site for a significant amount of time, or are they getting frustrated and leaving? Try these tips to make your website more user-friendly:
1) Keep the structure of your primary navigation simple (and near the top of your page).
2) Include navigation in the footer of your site.
3) Use breadcrumbs on every page (except for the homepage) so people are aware of their
4) Include a Search box near the top of your site so visitors can search by keywords.
Don’t offer too many navigation options on a page.
5) Don’t dig too deep – in most cases it’s best to keep your navigation to no more than three levels deep.
6) Include links within your page copy and make it clear where those links go to. This is also great for SEO!
mobile phones can’t see Flash (yet), thus they won’t be able to navigate your website. Same
applies to web browsers that don’t have an updated version of Flash installed.
If you're feeling overwhelmed at this point, don't worry. Contact Jemco Logics today to make your site more user-friendly.